For wine enthusiasts and those seeking to get away from the city, the Yarra Valley cuisine and nature tour is ideal. It takes visitors on a Yarra Valley adventure far beyond the typical tourist excursions and is little under an hour from Melbourne.
Attendees can participate in wine tasting at some lovely wineries and sample some of the wonderful local wines because it is one of Australia's oldest and most beautiful wine districts and is known for Pinot and Chardonnay. The food and nature excursion gives visitors the opportunity to really enjoy the Yarra Valley with walks through the relaxed countryside, samplings of some incredible local fare, and time spent at the Healesville wildlife sanctuary in the Victorian wilderness.
A typical Yarra Valley Experience lasts six to eight hours and typically has one to seven guests, however it is possible to arrange private parties of any size. This cuisine and nature tour is the ideal motivational or team-building activity, business trip, or reward programme while taking in the scenery, trying out local fare, and tasting wine. Everyone may enjoy something about this journey, and the tour guides are fluent in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Mandarin.
The excursion can be adjusted to the attendees' preferences and made to fit their needs. The typical agenda for a cuisine and nature excursion is as follows:
- Travel to the Yarra Valley from Melbourne.
- Pay a visit to a storied local winery famed for its Champagne-style bubbles.
- Cheese sampling and morning tea at the neighbourhood dairy.
- Wine tasting at a nearby winery according to the client's preferences.
- Sample freshly prepared local fare at one of the area's favourite lunch restaurants.
- At the Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary, you can feed the kangaroos, stroll the dingoes, and play with the possums. You can also visit Australia's top gin distillery or a famous local brewery to sample more of the area's most popular exports.
- Travel through the undulating hills on your way back to Melbourne, keeping an eye out for kangaroos and native parrots.
The Yarra Valley experience is a unique culinary and nature vacation with wine tasting, local produce sampling, and local charm. Get in touch with our staff at Bella Entertainment to reserve this wonderful day out for you and your guests.
The duration of the experience is six to eight hours.
Can accommodate any size private parties.
Tour guides are bilingual in Mandarin, English, French, German, Spanish, and other languages.
â€Includes nature hikes, wine tastings, and samplings of regional foods.
Book now or send your inquiry via email or WhatsApp: +971 50 541 7318